Senior Lecturer,School of Science and Technology
Office: Room 304
Phone: +971 44461248
Fax: +971 4367 8043
- DPhil – Informatics University of Sussex, UK
- BS Computer Science – University of Houston, USA
- Object oriented system analysis and design
- Strategic Management and Information systems
- Ethical, professional, social and legal issues in Computer and Information systems
- Cloud computing Compiler Construction
- Theory of Automata and Languages
- Data Structures, Programming
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital forensics
- Computer Threats and Security
- Object oriented programming,
- Computational Modelling
- Health Informatics
- Digital Forensics
- Cloud Computing
Membership of professional bodies and associations
Professional member of the BCS – The Chartered Institute of IT, ACM, Cognitive Science Society and AISB
- Hussain, F. and Wood, S. (2009) Modelling the Eﬃciencies and Interactions of Attentional Networks. In Paletta, L., and Tsotsos, J.K. Eds., Attention in Cognitive Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science – LNAI 5395, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, pp139-152.
- Hussain, F (2011) A Knowledge Management Application In Clinical Practice: Tacit-Explicit Knowledge Morphing System (TEKMS). In the proceedings of First International Conference on
Emerging Research Paradigms in Business and Social Sciences Dubai, UAE.
- Hussain, F. (2011). Ethical, Legal and Professional Issues In Digital Forensics. In the proceedings of First International Conference on Emerging Research Paradigms in Business and Social Sciences, Dubai, UA.
- Hussain, F. (2009) Sharon Wood. Modeling the Performance of Children on the Attentional Network Test. In the proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM 2009), Manchester, UK.
- Hussain, F. (2009) and Wood, S.. Computational Modelling of Deficits in Attentional Networks in mild Traumatic Brain Injury: An Application in Neuropsychology. Proceedings of the 31st Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci09), Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Hussain, F and Wood, S. (2008). Modelling the Efficiencies and Interactions of Attentional Networks. 5th International Workshop on Attention in Cognitive Systems – WAPCV 2008 held in Santorini, Greece.
- Hussain, F and Abidi. S. (2005) Morphing Tacit and Explicit Medical Knowledge: Providing Multi-Faceted Medical Decision Support. 10th International Symposium on Health Information Management Research (iSHIMR2005), Thessaloniki (Greece).
- Hussain, F. and Abidi, S. (2005). A Knowledge Management Framework to Morph Clinical Cases with Clinical Practice Guidelines. 19th International Congress of the European Federation for Medical Informatics (MIE2005), Geneva.
- Hussain, F, Raza, A. and Abidi, S.(2005). Towards Knowledge Morphing: A Triangulation Approach To Link Tacit And Explicit Knowledge, Proceedings of ICICT Pakistan.
Hussain, F, Raza, A and Abidi, S. (2004) A Knowledge Management Approach to Link Tacit and Explicit Knowledge in the Healthcare Industry; Journal of Information and Communication Technology Vol. 1, No. 1, 63-74.